Your Members Will Love Exercising in Europe!
And they can with our set of 10 Virtual Walk DVDs specifically designed for use with Treadmills, Nordic Tracks, Ellipticals, Exercise Bikes, etc. Your Gym Members will enjoy the experience of "walking" in Rome, Venice, London, the Amalfi Coast, and in England's picturesque Cotswold Villages while exercising. It's better than watching the same old ordinary TV! Your members will look forward to returning again and again to exercise in Europe. Thousands of these DVDs have been sold to satisfied customers - and they keep asking for more Virtual Walk DVDs! (Read their comments - click on Feedback above.)
Whether it's burning fat or staying fit, these 10 Virtual Walk DVDs will turn boring into exploring! And your Gym's Members will benefit.
Thousands of satisfied customers have told us that our Virtual Walk DVDs make the time spent exercising fly by and encourage them to exercise longer than they've ever exercised before. And these DVDs are so rich in details that they notice something new every time they view them. They truly make exercising fun!
Your Gym will stand out from the rest - the only gym that offers their clients a daily walk in Rome, or London, or Venice!
Your Gym can have a set of 10 of these unique Virtual Walk DVDs at a special price for Gyms only of $99.95 with Free Priority Shipping! That's a 33% reduction from the regular retail price on our Treadmill Walks website! Order your set today - Your Members will love them.
This Set consists of 10 of our most popular European Virtual Walk DVDs: (Click on each title for a very detailed description with photos from that DVD.)
- "Ravello to Atrani," will take viewers on a widescreen Virtual Walk from the Amalfi Coast village of Ravello, summer home of the rich and famous, down the mountainside and into the picturesque seaside village of Atrani.
- "A Morning in Venice," takes the viewer on a Virtual Walk in Venice on a spring day as the city comes to life in the early morning. As the camera follows the narrow twisting passageways, you can almost smell the cappuccino and taste the freshly baked pastries as vendors open their shops. Further along, the camera passes gondoliers in their traditional garb awaiting passengers.
- "Rome, La Dolce Vita," begins on the elegant Via Veneto, forever linked to the movie, “La Dolce Vita.” Walking the Via Veneto at a leisurely pace, the viewer passes luxury hotels and restaurants with their unique glass-enclosed outdoor cafes. The walk continues through the narrow streets of the Campo de’ Fiori, dodging Italians on their Vespas and others out to enjoy an evening stroll.
- "Enchanting Burano," takes the viewer on a Virtual Walk along the main canal on the most colorful island in the Venetian Lagoon. Forever known for its hand-made lace, today Burano is alive with a rich culture unique to this small island in the Adriatic. This is a village truly made for artists.
- "Amalfi Excursion," begins high in the “Valley of the Paper Mills,” overlooking the town of Amalfi and the Mediterranean. As the old stone walkway curves gently and sweeps downhill, the camera passes lemon groves and then enters the ancient town of Amalfi filled with day tourists. Crossing the Piazza Flavio Gionia, and past outdoor cafes, this widescreen Virtual Walk ends at a small isolated beach.
- "The Appian Way," takes the viewer on a Virtual Walk on the most famous road in the world. Built in 312 B.C. by the Censor Appius Claudius Caecus, the camera passes over the original basalt stones which have witnessed over two thousand years of history - and the very stones that both St. Paul and St. Peter walked on their way into Rome.
- "English Countryside," takes the viewer on a Virtual Walk through Kent, known as the “Garden of England.” Starting in the picturesque village of Eynsford, the camera passes several half-timbered cottages before setting out through the countryside and past several farms. Crossing a small bridge, the viewer enters the quaint village of Shoreham where a horse and rider are taking a stroll.
- "London Waterways," takes the viewer on a Virtual Walk through two beautiful ( but often overlooked ) sections of London. It begins in “Little Venice,” a section of the Regent’s Canal known for its unique Narrowboats decorated with colorful folk art. Then onto the New River Walk, a small, beautifully landscaped park in the fashionable Canonbury section of London.
- "Cotswold Villages Walk - Part 1" takes the viewer on a Virtual Walk through four Cotswold villages: Chipping Campden, Broadway, Lower Slaughter, and Upper Slaughter. On the way, the viewer will pass sheep-filled meadows, tranquil streams, and a quaint old mill. The hour long widescreen walk ends beside the River Eye.
- "Cotswold Villages Walk - Part 2" takes the viewer on another Virtual Walk through five more Cotswold villages: Snowshill, Stanton, Bourton-on-the-Water, Bibury, and ends in arguably the most scenic village of all, Castle Combe - featured in the new motion picture, "Stardust."
And each of the 10 DVDs features a separate BONUS CHAPTER - 4 to 16 minutes in length - with a featurette on the locale of that DVD. To watch clips from the 10 DVDs, Click Here.